Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®examination to earn your certification.
This classroom course is aimed at people who work in Agile projects or whose organizations are adopting Agile principles.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
• Provides you with increased professional versatility in project management methodologies and Agile framework.
• Presents you a higher level of professional credibility with a combination of Agile training and examination on Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
• Supplies you with the material to apply Agile, Agile framework and in demand methodologies. i.e. SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD, DSDM and more
• Gives you the most recent information about the PMI-ACP® exam by PMI
• Provides everything you need to be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam, including satisfying the 21 CPUs required to write the examination.
Module 1 – Introduction
Introduction to the Course
Module 2 – Introduction to the Project Management
Project and Project Management
PMI and PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
Introduction to Agile
Module 3 – Agile Manifesto and Principles
Agile Project Management
Agile project Life Cycle
Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
Module 4 – Agile Methods and Approaches
eXtreme Project Management (XPM)
Agile Unified Process (AUP)
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
Module 5 – Agile Domains and Tasks
Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
Domain IV. Team Performance
Domain V. Adaptive Planning
Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Module 6 – Agile Tools and Techniques – I
Agile Analysis and Design
Module 7 – Agile Tools and Techniques – II
Planning, Monitoring & Adapting
Module 8 – Agile Knowledge and Skills
Building Agile Teams
Other Agile Concepts
Module 9 – PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
Introduction to PMI® and PMBOK®
PMI-ACP® Application Overview
Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
● Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
– eXtreme Programming (XP)
– Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
– Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
● Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
● Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
● Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
● How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
● Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
● Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
● Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam
● Candidates can only purchase the exam at PMI as part of their registration process
● Candidates need to meet PMI’s exam eligibility (see Who can attend?).
● The exam is computer based and is in closed-book format; consists of 120 multiple-choice questions distributed between definitions, essay-type, and scenario-based questions.
● The time allotted to complete the exam is 3 hours and computer based. A pass / fail result score is generated based on their overall performance at the end of the exam.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: aW5mbyB8IG1hbmdhdGVzICEgY29t PH: 469-666-9332
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: www.mangates.com
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
For more details visit Mangates