Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Ondo State, has released his 2018 prophecies.
The Pastor prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would encounter problems in 2018.
Ebijomore said he saw the APC Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun driving a “fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely.”
He said Oyegun’s driving caused an “annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him.”
In his prophecy for the year, the clergy man said APC will need to “change some of its officers.”
He also said Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will encounter issues with members of the party.
Ebijomore said he also saw a lot of quarreling around Secondus and they were “trading blames,” adding that the PDP Chairman will be disappointed with the attitudes of the party’s members.
The prophet stated that the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello will welcome a son with lamentations written on both hands.
1. I inquired from the Lord of what the year 2018 will be for us in Nigeria. He made me saw thin people having fats on their body and short people becoming very tall and everyone look glossy in the skin. But, some later became thinner and shorter and very dry in the skin. Then, I heard that year 2018 shall be a year of Restoration and Greatness for us. But everyone that forsake the way of the Lord after the blessing shall become scornful objects in the public.
2. The Lord will make the greatness of those who trust in him to manifest in this year.
3. In this year, many seekers of the good things of life will get them in multiple
4. The Lord will open shut wombs in this year for multiple and glorious children to come through them.
5. There will be multiple job offer to many applicants in this year.
6. There will be multiple incomes for the entrepreneurs and many States of the federation will clear the salary arrears of the Civil Servants before the end of the year because the Lord has commanded economic restorations for Nigeria.
7. Those who are seeking for marriage partner will get multiple choices in this year. Hence, every child of God should pray well before taken any decision.
8. I saw the Lord sitting on a throne and his ministers came round him on Nigeria issues. I said, O Lord, glory to your name for all you told me last year came to pass. President Buhari was rushed out of the country as you said through me. In the month of November, Atiku Abubakar left APC for PDP and I guessed that fulfilled the prophecy you made me said that somebody will rise against President Buhari and prevail in the month of November. Does that mean Atiku will be the next President? I heard, ‘no. He is not among them that will be President of Nigeria’.
9. Then, I asked will Buhari be re-elected? I was told to see and I saw smokes in the heavens from the earth and a candle light in the midst of winds. The Lord said, the smokes are the sacrifices of my Servants on the earth which they made to me for his consideration, the candle light is the President and the winds are the troubles he (the Lord) will permit to take him away at anytime that my Servants cries to withdraws their sacrifices.
10. I saw the PDP Chairman, Secondus, quarreling with everyone around him and they were all trading blames. He will be disappointed with the attitudes of his members.
11. I saw Odigie Oyegun as a driver of a fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely and his driving caused an annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him. APC will meet needs to change some of its officers.
12. I saw that sudden sadness towards the general election that caused for an emergency meeting of the political parties in Nigeria. We must pray to avert it and the merciful God will surely hear us.
13. The governor of Kogi State will have a son born with a scroll on his hand written on both sides with lamentations. Fervent prayer against sad occurrences must be urgently organised for the Kogi State politicians.
14. I saw an assassination plan that was perfected against a governorship aspirant in Ekiti but the Lord made him escaped it because he is a future governor of the State.
15. The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. I saw a secret account being discovered. I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.
16. Satan want to raise battle against the churches in this year but the Lord has risen in advance to fight for every church that belongs to him.
17. The UN votes against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will not stand because I saw many countries supporting the US stand. I asked the Lord if the crisis will lead to world war as being speculated by some people and he answered me that it will not.
18. The Lord said he will stop the operations of false prophets and he will fight those who are fighting his words.
19. Kidnapping will reduce in this year but there will still be some serious security challenges in the country in this year.
The post 2018 prophecies: Prophet Ebijomore reveals what God told him about APC, PDP, Atiku, Yahaya Bello and 2019 election appeared first on Nigeria News, Nigeria Entertainment News.