About the Program:
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa: for African startups building a great business or product in Africa.
- Launchpad Accelerators Sao Paulo: For the next generation of Brazilian unicorns. Based at Google’s Campus São Paulo, startups will have specialized product support, as well as access to Google’s AI / ML, Cloud, Android, and Web experts.
- Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv: Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv is focused on helping the most promising applied-ML startups in Israel develop great products. All Launchpad Tel Aviv startups will receive a wide array of training, including support on a strategic technical project.
As part of all Launchpad Accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa is open to top seed-stage African startups. Applications are accepted from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morrocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe;
- Launchpad Accelerator Sao Paulo is open to top growth-stage Brazillian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv is open to top growth-stage Israeli startups.
July 8., 2018