Let’s get ready for this upcoming national scientific event in Nigeria. The Emergency Nurses Association of Nigeria will hold her 6th Annual National Scientific Conference between the 9th and 13th of October, 2017.
The theme of the event is Emergency nursing care and pandemic diseases, challenges/strategies for management and control in the emergency department
- Rights and limitations of the accident and emergency nurse in the emergency care setting
- Limited resources in the emergency department, a barrier to effective and efficient care of the emergent patients
- Identifying the latest basic resuscitating equipment and their efficient use in the emergency room
- Safety at workplace, the emergency department experience and the way forward
- Healthcare, a tea work, the effective and efficient care of emergency patients
- Effective and efficient communication technique, a vital tool for sustainable care in the emergency department.
The post Emergency Nurses Association Of Nigeria: 6th Annual National Scientific Workshop/Conference appeared first on Eventnews Africa.