Techstars Music is a startup accelerator run by Techstars and leading companies from the global music business: Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Harmonix Music Systems, Silva Artist Management, Bill Silva Entertainment, QPrime Management, Concord Music, Royalty Exchange, and RecoChoku.
Techstars Music startups are mentored more than one hundred of the top music and technology executives and investors on the planet.
Techstars makes entrepreneurship more accessible by providing access to capital, guidance, marketing, business development, customer acquisition, employee recruitment, and M&A opportunities.
Techstars Music is for start-ups working on scalable solutions for:
- New music experiences for home, venue, festival, mobile and connected devices.
- Music creation, collaboration, and sharing.
- Direct-to-consumer marketing, ticketing, and e-commerce.
- Content infrastructure and delivery.
- Royalties, reporting, rights management and licensing.
- Data mining and machine learning.
- Music education for digital natives.
- Technology-based artist discovery, management, and services.
- Event and crowd safety.
Techstars Music invests $120k into 10 of the best music-related startups from around the world. Techstars provides office space in LA and access to mentors and investors from the global music business.
When you join a Techstars Accelerator, you also receive:
- Access to Techstars resources for life.
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space to accelerate your business.
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 2,700 investors; 1,200 alumni companies and 180 staff members.
- Access to over $300k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and, legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1M.
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
In the unlikely event that a participating company is dissatisfied with their experience in the Techstars program, Techstars offers an Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry.
Techstars will choose great founders who are proposing products that solve real problems or create meaningful innovations. They are less likely to accept single founder companies. The best things you can do to strengthen your application are:
- Round out your team with business, technical, and other necessary skills.
- Make progress on your prototype or product and reference it in the application.
- Show that you’ve really thought about your business and have gotten off your butt to do something about it.
- Demonstrate early traction or provide data points to validate your core assumptions.
|Application Deadline||Oct 14, 2018|
|Start of the Program||Feb 4, 2019|
|Demo Day||May 2, 2019|
How to Apply:
Click here to get started.