Pitched Global addresses two gaps in emerging markets: access to capital and startup quality. While Pitched Global supplies prize money to its winners, the organization develops startup quality so that founders are more likely to thrive on their own.
At the same time, increasing startup quality helps make startups more investment ready. The ultimate goal is to strengthen entrepreneurs who are solving problems and able to create jobs.
Acumen and Ventures Platform are some of the Venture Capital groups that have agreed to mentor Pitched Nigeria winners for 3-6 months. Winners will be matched with a firm with which there is the best fit.
Startup Pitch Competitions will hold in Nigeria, Kenya, and Harlem.
- Prize Money: Up to $10,000 USD.
- Network: Get exposure to potential partners, investors, customers, employers, and mentors.
- Feedback: Applicants who make it to the Video Application round will receive feedback to help ready them for Pitch Day. Participants at Pitch Day receive feedback from the judges and audience members.
- Refine: Competition spurs growth and innovation. thus pushing your company. Couple this with the rigorous selection criteria and you have a boost to your business.
- Step 1: Preliminary Application
TIP: Apply now to advance through application stages
- Step 2: Pitch Deck Application
Prove your potential to us.
October 1 materials available after Completing Step 1
- Step 3: Video Application
Demonstrate that you could do a good job on stage at Pitch Day.
Deadline: November 1st
- Step 4: Pitch Day
Convince the judges that you would put the money to good use.
- Nigeria: December 8th
- Kenya: TBA
- Harlem: TBA
How to Apply:
Click here to get started.
December 8th, 2018.